Resources: Guidelines & Policies
Guidelines & Policies for Students and Faculty
The PMCB Student and Faculty Handbook provides all the official rules, policies and regulations that need to be followed by both graduate students and faculty in the program. The Handbook also assists students in successfully fulfilling requirements of the University of Florida Graduate School.
- 2019-2020 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
- 2018-2019 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
- 2017-2018 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
- 2016-2017 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
- 2015-2016 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
- 2014-2015 Academic Year Student and Faculty Handbook
The UF Graduate Catalog is administered by the Graduate School and is the University of Florida’s official record of graduate policies, critical dates, deadlines, course descriptions and faculty members.
The current and past Graduate Catalogs provides all the official regulation on graduate committees, academic honesty, tuition and fee waivers, registration requirements, courses and credits, awarding of degrees, among others.
Rules are not waived for ignorance. Any exceptions to the policies stated in the Graduate Catalog must be approved by the Dean of the Graduate School.
Click below for the agreement between the University of Florida Board of Trustees (BOT) and Graduate Assistants United (GAU), United Faculty of Florida. This aggreement is the source for official policies for Graduate Assistants, such as appointments, reappointments, terminations, workload, leaves of absence among others.